Extrema Ratio Selvan Fixed 6.1" Black N690 Plain Tanto Blade with Survival Kit, Desert Tan MOLLE Sheath - EX129SELD
EX129SELD: Selvan with Survival Kit, Desert Tan Sheath
The Extrema Ratio Selvan was developed in cooperation with master instructor Daniele Dal Canto of F.I.S.S.S. (Italian Survival Federation). The project was based on slightly modifying the military survival knife Ontos, a previous model manufactured by Extrema Ratio.
The aim was to heighten and increase the performance of the knife as a working tool. A longer handle and a heavier blade favor better chopping and cutting action. The survival kit was improved and includes the following items: whistle, pocket chain saw, water purifying tabs, compass, copper wire, fireball flint and striker, led micro torch, lanyard and sharpener. The sheath is Desert Tan in color but is also available in OD Green.
- Blade Length: 6.10" (155 mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Stainless Steel, 58HRC
- Thickness: 0.25" (6.3 mm)
- Overall Length: 12.24" (311 mm)
- Handle Material: Forprene
- Sheath Material: Desert Tan Nylon with Leg Strap, MOLLE Compatible
- Weight: 15.17 oz. (430 g)
- Made in Italy