Fenix BC35R USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light, Black, 1800 Max Lumens
FEBC35R: BC35R USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light
The Fenix BC35R is a USB rechargeable bike light specifically built for the urban environment. This light features an innovative visual cut-off facula line which blocks off the top of the light beam so you won't blind oncoming traffic. The OLED screen displays current output and corresponding runtime so you are constantly aware of the light's status. Built-in anti-theft device that smartly monitors users' bike movement that will set off an alarm. Additional features include built-in 5200mAh Li-ion battery, USB rechargeability, and remote pressure switch operation.
Max Lumens: 1800
Fenix bike lights can handle any lighting need on the trail or in an urban setting. These mountable lights offer innovative features like Dual Distance Beam systems, alert flashing modes, and even digital display screens. From rechargeable to quick-release mounting, Fenix bike lights have the features riders are looking for.
- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer for oncoming persons
- CREE XHP50 neutral white LED – max 1800 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 5200mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Remote pressure switch for instant turbo
- Quick-release bike mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins
- Innovative anti-theft alarm
- Length: 4.68" (119 mm)
- Width: 1.97" (50 mm)
- Height: 1.20" (31 mm)
- Wight: 9.90 oz. (283 grams) including mount and battery
- Battery: Built-in 5200mAh Li-ion battery
- Included: Remote pressure switch, bicycle mount, USB charging cable, bicycle mounting shim (thick), bicycle mounting shim (thin)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
- Note: Parameters (lab-tested by Fenix using 5200mAh Li-ion battery) may vary between environments. The runtime of Turbo output is the accumulated time when overheat protection activates.
- Made in China