Fenix FD41 Focus LED Flashlight, 900 Max Lumens - FD41HIBK
FEFD41HIBK: FD41 Focus LED Flashlight
This zoomable—or focusable—flashlight allows the choice of four brightness levels, strobe mode and variable focus. A unique twist of the head smoothly transitions the beam between a spotlight and floodlight. Once the user has the light in the desired position, the beam will stay put in the focus position, no lockout function required. The FD41 focusable flashlight is designed for tactical and outdoor use as adjustable focus is imperative for different environments and actives.
Max Lumens: 900
- Uses Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 360∞ rotary focusing technology
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High efficiency lens with total reflective coating
- Length: 5.7"
- Diameter: 1.0"
- Head: 1.6"
- Weight: 5.6 oz. excluding battery
- Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
- Included: USB rechargeable Li-ion battery, Lanyard, holster, tactical ring, spare O-ring, spare rubber switch boot
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 6942870304298