Fenix HL18RW USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp, Black, 500 Max Lumens
FEHL18RW: HL18RW USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp
The Fenix HL18RW is a rechargeable headlamp that features a cool white light. Powered by the included rechargeable 1300mAh Li-polymer battery pack, the Fenix HL18RW headlamp emits a maximum output of 500 lumens and delivers runtime of up to 145 hours. Separate switches control three brightness levels of spotlight and two of floodlight, plus SOS. Easily switch out the battery pack for readily available AAA batteries if needed. IP66 rated rain/splashproof, with a 60° adjustable angle, and extremely lightweight, the Fenix HL18RW headlamp is a great choice for hiking and trail running.
- Cree XP-G3 S3 and Everlight 2835 white lights, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Ultralow standby current 1&956;A, reduces battery leakage with dry cell inserted.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels, SOS.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Length: 2.30" (57.7 mm)
- Width: 1.70" (42.3 mm)
- Height: 1.50" (37 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.5g) including battery, headband & holder
- Battery: Included 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
- Included: ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
- Made in China