Fenix HL23 LED Headlamp, Gold Bezel, 150 Max Lumens - HL23G2GD-B
FEHL23G2GD: HL23 Fenix Gold Headlamp 150 Max Lumens
Rugged Aluminum housing and waterproof construction, the IP68 rated HL23 adventure proof headlamp is ready for anything you can throw at it. Armed with a powerful Cree XP-G2 LED, this one AA battery powered headlamp provides 150-lumen output with 55-meter beam distance. featuring three brightness levels, HL23 is a great choice for you nighttime adventures.
In a market flooded with head-mounting lights, Fenix delivers true freedom. That means pulling high lumen output from common batteries without becoming heavy or sacrificing run time. HL Series headlamps continue to win kudos from adventure racers to fisherman to hikers who value hardcore performance in easy wearing lights. Common batteries equal peace of mind with international use.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery (included)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60 degree tilt mechanism
- Fast, convenient all-in-one button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 2.8"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 1.6"
- Max Lumens: 150
- Battery Type: One AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery (included)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Plastic
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 6942870302928