Fenix HL50 LED Headlamp, Black, 365 Max Lumens - HL50L2BK
FEHL50L2BK: HL50 Headlamp 365 Max Lumens
Ultra compact design and powered by CR123A battery, the 2-meter submersible all-weather HL50 headlamp helps you reach new heights in your outdoor adventures. The Fenix HL50 headlamp features
365 lumens neutral white output and the ability to use either CR123A or AA batteries. You can also pop the lighting head out for handheld or keychain use with the always-ready HL50.
In a market flooded with head-mounting lights, Fenix delivers true freedom. That means pulling high lumen output from common batteries without becoming heavy or sacrificing run time. HL Series headlamps continue to win kudos from adventure racers to fisherman to hikers who value hardcore performance in easy wearing lights. Common batteries equal peace of mind with international use.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V Cr123A Lithium battery or AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery (not included)
- Digitally regulated output-maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- All function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High Output Burst Mode
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 2.5"
- Width: 1.3"
- Height: 1.2"
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Max Lumens: 365
- Battery Type: 3V Cr123A Lithium battery or AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery (not included)
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Limted Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
- Made in China