Fenix HL55 LED Headlamp, Black, 900 Max Lumens - HL55L2BK
FEHL55L2BK: HL55 LED Headlamp
In a market flooded with head-mounted lights, Fenix delivers true freedom. That means pulling high lumen output from common batteries without becoming heavy or sacrificing runtime. HL Series headlamps continue to win kudos from adventure racers to fisherman to hikers who value hard-core performance in easy-wearing lights. Common batteries equal peace of mind along with international use.
The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900-lumen burst mode and 150-hour runtime from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. A 116-meter carry distance reaches farther while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON/OFF, output selection and burst. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all-season backcountry and cave exploration.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses on 18650 or two CR123A batteries (not included)
- Instant Burst Mode
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 3.3"
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 1.9"
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Max Lumens: 900
- Battery Type: One 18650 or two CR123A batteries (not included)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting
- Made in China