Fenix LD42 LED Flashlight, Black, 1000 Max Lumens
FELD42: LD42 LED Flashlight
The Fenix LD42 is a AA battery-powered flashlight that can throw 1000 lumens a maximum distance of 1148 ft (350 m). This flashlight features a patented mechanical rotary switch which allows you to quickly turn on and select between five brightness levels with a simple twist. The flat body design provides a more natural grip and large belt clip ensures a secure carry. Dustproof and waterproof underwater to two meters, and made of high-strength aluminum and plastic, this light is more than tough enough to handle any task. The LD42 is perfect for those looking for more lighting power from readily available AA batteries.
Max Lumens: 1000
Created for the outdoor professional, Fenix LD Series are lightweight and compact flashlights, lessening the volume and reducing weight. With various output levels and strobe mode, the powerful Fenix LD models can satisfy your various lighting needs for highly difficult professional outdoor sports.
- 4-hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Two-way body clip for different lighting demands.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design.
- Length: 6.30" (159.5 mm)
- Body: 1.28" (32.5 mm)
- Head: 1.34" (34 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (100g) excluding batteries
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Included: 4 x AA batteries (alkaline), body clip, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
- Made in China
UPC Code: 6942870306940