Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight, Digital Camo, 1000 Max Lumens - PD35V2DC
FEPD35V2DC: PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight, Digital Camo
The PD35 V2.0 Digital Camo flashlight is destined to carry forward on Fenix's most popular flashlight. Fitted with the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, this light delivers a maximum 1000 lumens at a distance of 820 feet (250 meters). Turn the light on and off with the tail switch and cycle through the six lighting modes via the metal side switch—which also has a built-in battery level indicator. You can achieve an incredible 430 hours of runtime when using the ECO brightness level. Compact and built-tough, the PD35 flashlight is IP68 rated; dustproof and waterproof underwater to two meters. Perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity, the PD35 is destined to be YOUR favorite light too.
Max Lumens: 1000
Fenix PD Series flashlights are designed for the professional in mind. These portable and powerful LED flashlights provide reliable performance with its exquisite designs and optimum size-to-output ratios. Whether it is for outdoor sports lighting or military and law enforcement, the PD Series flashlights are your brightest partners anytime and anywhere.
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included) – the battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Length: 5.40" (138 mm)
- Body: 0.90" (23 mm)
- Head: 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (88 g) weight excluding batteries
- Batteries (not included): One rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. The battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
- Included: Holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings and spare rubber switch boot
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
- Notice: Parameters lab tested with a Fenix ARB-L18-3500 18650 battery and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments. *Runtime of Turbo is accumulated time when overheat protection activates.
- Made in China