Fenix SD20 Diving LED Flashlight, Black, 1000 Max Lumens - SD20L2BK
FESD20L2BK: SD20 Diving LED Flashlight
Fenix SD20 diving light is specifically designed with the diver in mind. A maximum 1000 lumens, 564 ft (172 m) of beam distance, and waterproof up to 100 meters, allows you to explore the depths with confidence and safety. Easily choose between the different modes with one hand via the rotating magnetic ring on the head of the flashlight. Always know your flashlight's remaining battery life with the built-in indicator and never lose your light with the bigger button hook and premium included lanyard.
Max Lumens: 1000
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 and Cree XQE Red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rotating magnetic ring for one-hand control
- Double-layer body tube guards against corrosion
- Integrated white and red light illumination
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant output
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient quick draw
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 8.2"
- Diameter: 0.1"
- Head: 1.6"
- Weight: 8.6 oz. excluding batteries
- Batteries: Two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or four CR123A Lithium batteries (batteries not included)
- Included: Lanyard, spare O-ring, conducting plate (Taken between the batteries with flat top.)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
- Made in China
UPC Code: 6942870303840