Ferrum Forge/Gavko Spinner Folding Knife 3.5" 20CV Black Nano-Ceramic Blade and Contour Milled Titanium Handles, Gold Hardware
FFSPNRCBOG: Spinner Folding Knife, Blacked Out Contours
The Spinner is Ferrum Forge's third collaboration with Michal Gavac of Gavko knives, after the highly limited Z-FiNit custom and the Mako entry level flippers. It's one of Gavac's most popular knives which is characterized by a streamlined body with voracious cutting power, just like the shark it was named after. This Elliott Williamson take on the design adds a large finger choil to the blade so you can perform nimble, fine cutting tasks with maximum dexterity. There are also two thumb ramps allowing for a comfortable hold no matter where you grip this knife.
The blade opens very smoothly with ceramic bearings, especially if you're a fan of opening the blade with your middle finger. If you want to use your thumb, working lower on the blade slot near the tip yields the best result. As with all Ferrum Forge knives, it has a replaceable lockbar insert should the blade ever develop any play. The best thing about this knife, besides how cool it looks, is the ergonomics. The slight curve to the shape, along with no unnecessary humps or gadgets, makes this handle just melt into your hand. It really feels like an extension of the arm, which is what all knives shoot for. It's an excellent design that we're happy to be able to offer to you, precision made in San Diego, California.
- Replaceable D2 Lockbar Insert
- Ceramic Hoback Rolling Detent
- Gold Hardware
- Black Nano-Ceramic Coated Titanium Standoffs and Spring Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.175"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Nano-Ceramic Coating
- Handle Material: Contour Milled Titanium, Black Nano-Ceramic Coated
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Black Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Sheath Material: Zipper Pouch
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Designers: Michal Gavac and Elliott Williamson
- Made in the USA