Factor Equipment FM001 MiZPAH 130 Compact LED Flashlight, Black, 130 Max Lumens
FQFM001: MiZPAH 130
This compact handheld delivers an amazing 130 lumens while being powered by only one standard alkaline AAA battery. Weighing less than one ounce and measuring three inches in length, the MiZPAH 130 offers three brightness levels, plus strobe through its tail switch. This light features Factor's Smart Memory mode, which remembers the last mode that was activated and turns on in this mode the next time it's used. The MiZPAH 130's efficient EDC design includes a smooth finish for easy transition in and out of pockets. Its dual-directional clip attaches the light to hats or for secure pocket storage. To engage the lockout mode, turn the flashlight head a quarter turn to prevent unintentional use.
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2 LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Aluminum tail switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Performance: Maximum output of 130 lumens. Maximum runtime of 20 hours. Three brightness levels, plus Strobe.
- Size: Length: 3.28" x Head: 0.57" x Diameter: 0.55"
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (18.2g) excluding batteries
- Battery: One AAA battery, alkaline or Ni-MH recommended.
- Includes: MiZPAH 130 flashlight, one AAA battery, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, and two spare o-rings
- Made in China