4Sevens Quark AA² Tactical, R5 Edition LED Flashlight, 205 Max Lumens - FS.QAA-2-TB
FSQAA2TB: Quark AA² Tactical, R5 Edition
The Quark Tactical subseries operates with a significantly different User Interface than the regular Quarks. This UI allows the user to program both primary and secondary outputs.
Operating your Quark Tactical is simple. Insert the battery with the positive side (+) towards the head. Make sure the head and tailcap are tightened, then depress the tailcap button fully so that it "clicks" and the light turns on. You can also press the tailcap lightly (you don't have to "click" it on) to activate the light momentarily. This is known as the momentary-on feature.
The Quark Tactical can memorize any two modes of output, from its eight total modes, to be instantly available. These two memorized modes are accessed by either tightening or loosening the head (for example, tight can be Max, and loose can be Low).
To have your Quark Tactical memorize a different mode, turn it on and loosen the head by a half-turn. Then, tighten the head at least four times rapidly (twisting it tight, then loose, then tight, etc., four times). After the fourth time, leave the head tight or loose depending which position you want to program.
After three seconds, the light will flash, signaling it is ready to be programmed. Cycle through the eight available modes by clicking the tailcap off and on. The mode sequence is as follows:
Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS -> Strobe -> Beacon
Once you find your desired mode, leave that mode on for ten seconds and the light will flash again, confirming that the mode has been memorized. To cancel programming before it flashes, turn the light off for three seconds.
4Sevens warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 120 months from the date of purchase with proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than 4Sevens.
- Powered by: 2 AA batteries (included)
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G R5
- Voltage range: 0.9V ~ 4.2V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Momentary Activation
- Level Memorization
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Reversable/Removable Clip
- Flexible & secure hand grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Included accessories: Two AA batteries, lanyard, holster, hand-grip, spare o-rings, instruction manual.
- Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current)
- Moonlight: 0.2 OTF lumens for 30 days (1ma)
- Low: 4 OTF lumens for 5 days (10ma)
- Medium: 22 OTF lumens for 24 hours (50ma)
- High: 85 OTF lumens for 5 hours (250ma)
- Max: 205 OTF lumens for 1.3 hours (700ma)
- Strobe: 205 OTF lumens for 2.5 hours
- Beacon: 0-205 OTF lumens pulse for 18 hours
- Length: 5.8 inches
- Diameter: 0.86 inches
- Weight: 2.2 ounces (w/o battery)
UPC Code: 016749
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.