Morakniv Mora of Sweden Equus 330 Farrier's Knife 5.2" Triflex Carbon Steel Blade, Equestrian
FT330: Equus Farrier's Knife
Morakniv Equus hoof trimming farrier’s knife has been developed in close collaboration with blacksmiths and veterinarians. It is efficient, easy to work with and can be honed to a razor sharp edge. Morakniv, formerly Frosts of Sweden, produces great knives at very reasonable prices. The Morakniv Equus 330 is no exception, featuring a fairly thick triflex carbon steel blade with an ergonomic plastic handle. No sheath.
- Triflex is harder and very resistant to breakage compared to a stainless steel blade. It is also easy to light a fire with a Triflex blade and a fire steel. Triflex is not stainless and should therefore be handled accordingly.
- Blade Length: 5.2" (132 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4" (102 mm)
- Blade Steel: Laminated High Carbon Steel, 61HRC
- Blade Width: 1.25" (32 mm)
- Overall Length: 11" (280 mm)
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (113 g)
- Made in Sweden