Morakniv Mora of Sweden/Light My Fire Black FireKnife 3.625" Stainless Steel Blade, Black Rubber Handle, Fire Starter - M-FIREKNIFE-BLK
FTLMFFKBLK: Swedish FireKnife, Black
Morakniv/Light My Fire
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter built right into the handle. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, who was been making top-notch knives for 120 years. This is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool. Includes a polypropylene sheath with a clip and drain hole to keep the blade dry while sheathed.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
- Sheath with clip.
- High-friction rubber handle.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel firestarter.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 8"
- Handle Material: Polypropylene with TPE Rubber Overlay
- Swedish FireSteel: Magnesium Alloy (2.375" Overall)
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 4.0 oz. with Sheath
- Made in Sweden