Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Knife 4.8" Combo Blade, Rubber Grip Handle
GB000751: Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand.
The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber's Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it's loaded with innovations that won't be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear's Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- Knife Features:
- 1/2 Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Sheath Features:
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Item # 31-000751
- Open length: 10"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 013658120235
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
$66.95On Sale: $29.95