Gerber LMF II ASEK (Folige Green IR) Knife 4.84" Blade, Safety Knife, Sheath - 22-01627
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" S…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
GB1627: LMF II ASEK (Aircrew Survival Egress) Knife
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10" survival knife. And we field-tested with the troops.
This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter.
The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. The low-profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting, and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.
- Foliage Green handle knife with sheath for infrared resistance
- Leg strap
- Safety knife with sheath
- Low-profile to minimize interference with movement, especially entering and exiting vehicles or buildings
- Engineered with a soft, rigid composite material to reduce environment noise while not compromising comfort
- Patented, integrated sharpener for quick edge enhancement in the field
- Suitable for parachuting
- MOLLE vest, belt or leg attachments
- Blade Length: 1.50"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Replaceable blades
- Cuts through thick nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Has a MOLLE vest attachable sheath
- Screw driver
- Overmolded TPU glass-filled nylon handle designed for comfort to eliminate potential blistering
- Complete butt cap and tang separation by the handle's substrate material to reduce shock absorption when used as a hammer and provide electrical insulation from the blade
- Ergonomically designed grooves and lashing holes for use as a spear
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon with TPV overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon with fire retardant coating
- Made in USA
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.