Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles
GB30001007: Ghostrike Punch Knife
The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. The rubberized overmold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Its 2-1/2 inch fine edge drop point blade serves to slice and rip with precision.
Keep it Close at Hand
The Ghostrike Punch Knife includes a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator's neck with 550 cord or worn on a standard 1.75" tactical belt. The sheath also features four grommet holes for operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord.
Allows for Multiple Carry Options
All knives in the Ghostrike Series can be carried overtly or in a low profile manner. Know your local laws before you decide how you will wear this knife. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is proudly made in Portland, OR.
- 420HC blade steel with ceramic coating
- T-handle with rubberized diamond texture grip
- Glass-filled nylon sheath
- 550 cord for neck-knife carry
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Overall Length: 4.8"
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubberized Overmold
- Sheath Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Weight: 3.2 oz. Knife Only, 3.6 oz. with Sheath
- Made in the USA