Gerber 31-002289 Bear Grylls Parang Machete 13.5" Carbon Steel Blade, Rubber Handles
GB31002289: Survival Series Parang
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand.
We can't know for sure, but it's very likely that primitive jungle tribesmen knew a thing or two about attacks from the undead. Modeled after a traditional jungle machete, the Parang is a modern-day warrior's dream weapon battling the uprising. Light, razor sharp and perfectly balanced, the Parang makes quick work of the rotting flesh of walkers and never, ever loses its edge. This is the machete design that has been slaying the undead for centuries.
*This is an incredible machete for clearing a path in the backcountry.
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and easy to sharpen
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant. Includes land to air rescue and SOS instructions.
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall Legnth: 19.5"
- Blade Length: 13.5"
- Weight (in sheath): 25.4 oz.
- Weight (alone): 19.4 oz.
- Made in China