Gerber Fishing Series CrossRiver Salt Rx Fixed Blade Knife 3" Blunt Tip Combo, Polypropylene Handle, Plastic Sheath - 31-003591
GB31003591: CrossRiver Salt Rx Fixed Blade Knife
The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
Whether in an opportunistic battle with a fish or a sudden rescue situation, those seconds matter: be ready with the CrossRiver Fixed Blade. It's a compact, ambidextrous utility knife that is designed for quick access in both deployment and re-sheathing. You'll carry it for the obvious tasks and be happy you did for the unexpected ones.
The prominent trigger lock was inspired by the need to release the knife quickly yet securely, the CrossRiver's design allows for deployment from either hand. The HydroTread Grip is engineered for traction, with raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that is also easy to clean. The multi-mount sheath can be worn on belt or on PFD, and an additional lanyard hole is available for secure storage. The blunt tip blade is safe to use around inflatables and offers both a fine edge and flat top serrations.
- Hydrotread Grip: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that's easy to clean
- Multi-mount sheath with ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- PFD and belt carry options
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Blunt Tip
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 4.5 oz.
- Made in China