GB41123: Double Take - Find and Serrated Edge
The traditional two-blade gentleman's pocket knife gets a modern update thanks to designer Bob Lum. The Gerber Double Take is a lightweight knife with double liner lock safety, a thumb stud for one-handed opening, and a stainless steel serrated wharncliff and a fine edge clip point blade.
- Serrated and fine edge blade
- Single liner lock engages both blades
- Aluminum handle
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Length Closed: 3.5"
- Length of Blade: 2.6"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Blade Material: 440A stainless steel
- Handle Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- Blade Style: Clip point and Warncliffe
- Blade Type: Fine edge and Serrated