GEIGERRIG Tactical Rigger Hydration Pack, Black (G5RIGGERBK) - GR85412
GGG5RIGGERBK: Tactical Rigger Hydration Pack
Trim and Compact Water System. Comes loaded with a 70 oz hydration engine, but can host the 100 oz hydration engine. 360 degrees of D-Rings, Stowable Straps, Insulated Tube, 500D Cordura. Carry it. MOLLE to it. MOLLE it to your pack, your armor or load bearing vest. Basically a water carrying pack, but has enough room for a few snacks and the ability to attach a separate pocket to the outside of the pack should you desire to carry more items. The MOLLE strips at the top and bottom of the back of the pack, along with the D-Rings, allow this pack to be attached to other packs, body armor or load bearing vest . (Length 18.5 Inches. Width 10 Inches.)
- Bladder: 70 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- MOLLE: Front, Back - Bottom Strip and Top Strip
- D-Rings: 360 degrees of D-Rings to assisting in attaching the rigger to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Pack Straps: Stowable pack straps to create RIGGER pod for attachment to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Zippers: Large top flap for easy access to the pressurized hydration reservoir. Long side zipper for easy access to other contents stuffed in the bottom of the pack.
- Design: Primarily a water carrying pack with some additional space for a few small items, MOLLE attachment point for adding other pockets or attaching the pack to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Length: 18.5 inches
- Width: 10 inches