Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Red 600S Morimoto 6 Piece Block Set - 34120-000
H34120000: Miyabi Red 600S Morimoto 6 Piece Block Set
The production of high-quality knives is a tradition that dates back many years in Japan. Japanese knives are synonymous with sharpness, precision and the elegance of artistic cutting. Zwilling's Miyabi brand embodies these values, time and time again, in knives full of character designed for the most well designed kitchens.
Morimoto is a name known to millions for his star appearances on Iron Chef. He is recognized the world over as an authority on cutlery, and has garnered critical acclaim for his restaurants and cookbook. Now he brings his years of experience to bear on a signature knife line that meets his high expectations.
Developed with Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Miyabi 600S knives combine the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of Japanese cuisine and cutting techniques.
- FRIODUR ice hardened blades made from corrosion-resistant Zwilling J.A. Henckels special formula steel
- Three rivet handle with RED accent spacers
- Authentic Japanese blade profile
- Western-looking ergonomic handle of easy-care synthetic
- Symmetric blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke honing
- Dishwasher Safe
- Full Tang Construction
- Dishwasher Safe
- 8" Chef's Knife (34101-210)
- 6" Utility Knife (34100-150)
- 3.5" Paring Knife (34100-090)
- 9" Sharpening Steel (32543-230)
- Kitchen Shears (18550-000)
- Bamboo Block
- Made in Japan
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99