Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaizen 7" Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Damascus Blade, Micarta Handle - 34198-183
H34198183: Miyabi Kaizen 7" Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife
Miyabi Kaizen by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
Miyabi Kaizen 7" Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife—Supports Western circular motion and Asian chopping. Versatile blade, ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats and preparing fish. The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. The CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance to corrosion resistance
- Double tampering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Black linen Micarta handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
$147.00 On Sale: $59.99