Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Fusion 600D Damascus Morimoto 7 Piece Block Set - 34300-007
H34300007: Miyabi Fusion 600D Morimoto 7 Piece Block Set
Miyabi Cutlery by J.A. Henckels
The production of high-quality knives is a tradition that dates back many years in Japan. Japanese knives are synonymous with sharpness, precision and the elegance of artistic cutting. Zwilling's Miyabi brand embodies these values, time and time again, in knives full of character designed for the most well designed kitchens.
Morimoto is a name known to millions for his star appearances on Iron Chef. He is recognized the world over as an authority on cutlery, and has garnered critical acclaim for his restaurants and cookbook. Now he brings his years of experience to bear on a signature knife line that meets his high expectations.
This series is ideal for the preparation of any dish that requires precise cutting. In Japanese cuisine the aim is perfection. Dishes must be prepared according to the rules of the art. They must delight the eye just as much as the palate. Perfect meals require perfect tools.
- FRIODUR ice hardened blades made from corrosion-resistant Zwilling J.A. Henckels special formula steel.
- Authentic Japanese blade profile.
- CRYODUR blade, hardened using a specifically developed process that guarantees extreme hardness.
- Full Tang Construction
- Dishwasher Safe
- 9" Bread Knife (34326-233)
- 8" Chef's Knife (34313-213)
- 5.5" Utility Knife (34312-153)
- 3.5" Kudamono/ Vegetable Knife (34311-093)
- 9" Sharpening Steel (32544-233)
- Kitchen Shears (43945-003)
- Bamboo Block
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99