Zwilling J.A. Henckels EUROLine Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus 8" Chef's Knife, Micarta Handle - 34891-203
H34891203: EUROLine Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Bob Kramer EUROLine Stainless Damascus by Zwilling J.A Henckels 8-inch Chef's Knife - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Designed to Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- SG2 super-steel core results in extreme sharpness and long lasting durability
- 101-layer Damascus
- Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
- Water resistant linen Micarta handle
- Full tang tapered to Bob Kramer's precise specifications
- Triple riveted handle provides exceptional strength and control
- Decorative mosaic pin
- Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
- 15° angle on each side for scalpel-like sharpness
- Ergonomic design
- Made in Seki, Japan
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.