Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 7 Piece Knife Block Set 38445-000
H38445000: Zwilling Pro 7 Piece Knife Block Set
Zwilling Pro is one of the most user-friendly kitchen knives available to the market. It is ideal for use with the professional pinch grip and circular motion.
The knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping and the edge can be sharpened in full from the bolster to tip.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected for more than 280 years. Combined with Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique, the result is a harder, sharper blade that will not stain or chip and remains sharp longer.
Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process. The result is an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Curved bolster; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
- Full Edge Utility
- SIGMAFORGE knife: forged from a single piece of exclusive no stain steel.
- FRIODUR blade: ice hardened, starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed and laser controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability.
- Ergonomic polymer handles perfectly bonded to the full tang
- 4" Paring Knife (38400-103)
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife (38400-133)
- 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife (38408-143)
- 8" Chef's Knife (38401-203)
- Kitchen Shears (18550-000)
- 9" Sharpening Steel (18560-230)
- Hardwood Block
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany