Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm 5.5" Prep Knife - 38470-143
H38470143: Zwilling Pro Holm 5.5" Prep Knife
The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company’s most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.
Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, the rustic-chic handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting, Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Matteo Thun, the innovative curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand for improved comfort and cutting technique.
The precision-forged SIGMAFORGE knives are strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high-carbon no stain stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision safety and comfort
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting
Usage and Care
- Ideal for peeling, trimming, and slicing a variety of foods.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a soap. Rinse and dry immediately. Dishwashing is not recommended.
- Regular use of a honing steel is recommended to maintain the knife's cutting edge. Only sharpen as needed.
- Blade Length: 5.5"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.