Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm 10 Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut Block - 38480-011
H38480011: Zwilling Pro Holm 10 Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut
The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company’s most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.
Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, the rustic-chic handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting, Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Matteo Thun, the innovative curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand for improved comfort and cutting technique.
The precision-forged SIGMAFORGE knives are strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high-carbon no stain stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision safety and comfort
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting
- 3" Paring Knife (38460-080)
- 4" Paring Knife (38460-100)
- 5.5" Prep Knife (38470-140)
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife (38460-130)
- 5.5" Santoku Knife (38468-140)
- 8" Chef's Knife (38461-200)
- 8" Bread Knife (38466-200)
- Kitchen Shears (41470-100)
- 9" Sharpening Steel (38486-230)
- Walnut Block
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany