HK Knives by Hogue Hadron OTF AUTO Knife 3.375" 154CM Black Plain Clip Point Blade, FDE Aluminum Handles - 54013
HK54013: Hadron OTF Automatic
Heckler & Koch Knives are specially designed and built for the professional knife user. Whether you're military, law enforcement, rescue, first responder, or simply in need of an everyday carry, you have to have a cutting tool you can rely on every time. Each knife that leaves the floor leverages the know-how of three generations of passionate craftsmen who are also end users.
The HK Hadron OTF Auto employs a switch operated blade which instantly deploys and retracts out-the-front for total control. Its compact and versatile design allows easy storage and quick response when needed. It features a 154CM 3.375" plain blade with heavy-duty machined aluminum handles. 154CM is a hard-working, highly stain resistant steel that takes and holds a keen edge. The Hadron is designed and built for speed and reliability every time.
- Blade Length: 3.375"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle Color: Matte Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Locking Mechanism: Double Action Out-The-Front Automatic with Slide Push-Pull Release
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Made in the USA