Hogue Elishewitz A01-Microswitch AUTO Folding Knife 2.75" CPM-154 Stonewashed Plain Wharncliffe Blade, Aquamarine Aluminum Handles - 24103
Hogue Automatics offer impressive speed and exceptional reliability. This A01-Microswitch is another addition to Hogue's quality line of automatic folding knives. It features a 2.75" tumbled stonewashed Wharncliffe blade and matte aquamarine aluminum handles. The Microswitch's unique patent-pending blade retention device allows for one-handed deployment and closure without placing the hand in the path of the blade. The manual safety locks the knife both open and closed to prevent misfiring.
Deployment is based around a strong, custom-designed, oversized coil spring that has been extensively tested and integrated to provide force along the pivot's entire range of motion. The result is an automatic that kicks open with authority every time you call on it. Each knife is individually tested and laser-etched with a unique serial number before it bears the Hogue name.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 6.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Tumble Stonewash
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum with Stainless Steel Baseplate
- Handle Color: Matte Aquamarine
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Special Feature: Impact Pommel
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Made in the USA