Hogue Elishewitz A01-Microswitch AUTO Folding Knife 2.75" 154CM Black Plain Drop Point Blade, FDE Aluminum Handles - 24117
Hogue Automatics offer impressive speed and exceptional reliability. This A01-Microswitch is another addition to Hogue's quality line of automatic folding knives. It features a 2.75" black Cerakote finish drop point blade and matte FDE aluminum handles. The Microswitch's unique patent-pending blade retention device allows for one-handed deployment and closure without placing the hand in the path of the blade. The manual safety locks the knife both open and closed to prevent misfiring.
Deployment is based around a strong, custom designed, oversized coil spring that has been extensively tested and integrated to provide force along the pivot's entire range of motion. The result is an automatic that kicks open with authority every time you call on it. Each knife is individually tested and laser etched with a unique serial number before it bears the Hogue name.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 6.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum with Stainless Steel Baseplate
- Handle Color: Matte Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Special Feature: Impact Pommel
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 743108241172
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.