Hogue EX-A01 Elishewitz Design AUTO Folding Knife 3.5" Black Drop Point Blade, Black Aluminum Handles - 34130
HO34130: EX-A01 AUTO Folding Knife
Allen Elishewitz is a renowned custom knife maker who has collaborated with Columbia River in the past. Hogue, Inc. is a company specializing in gun grips. Together they have created the EX-A01 Extreme Tactical Automatic Folder, a knife that combines Elishewitz's expert designs with Hogue's excellent handles. Coming in either a drop point blade or a tanto blade and various combinations of handle colors and materials, the EX-A01 is Hogue's promising first step into the knife business.
- Massive heat treated and polished
- Beefy 0.25" heat treated and polished pivot pin
- Safety - Positive detent locks safety under lock button in the blade open position. If pushed forward in the closed position, safety automatically engages once blade is open
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Hogue - Elishewitz logo laser etched on blade
- Stainless steel spoon style clip with Hogue logo - designed for tip-up or down carry
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Blade Material: Matte black Finish 154CM stainless steel, HRC 57-59 blade
- Cryogenically treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 machined aluminum
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 743108341308
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.