Hogue EX01 3.5" Tactical Drop Point Blade, Black G-10 Handles - 34177
HO34177: Hogue EX01 3.5" Tactical Drop Point Blade with Black G10 Handles
Allen Elishewitz is a renowned custom knife maker who has collaborated with Columbia River in the past. Hogue, Inc. is a company specializing in gun grips. Together they have created the EX01 Extreme Tactical Folder, a knife that combines Elishewitz's expert designs with Hogue's excellent handles. Coming in either a drop point blade or a tanto blade and various combinations of handle colors and materials, the EX01 is Hogue's promising first step into the knife business.
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button Lock with Manual Safety
- Solid Black G10 Frame with Tread Pattern
- Stainless Steel Spoon Pocket Clip
- Hidden Lanyard Pin
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 8.0"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Stonewash
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Botton Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right Carry)
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Made in the USA