Heretic Knives Medusa Flipper Knife 3.05" S35VN Battle Worn Tanto Blade, Breakthrough Purple Aluminum Handles - H009-5A-BRKPU
HRKH0095ABRKPU: Tanto Medusa Flipper, Breakthrough Purple
Developed with comfort in mind, the Medusa is the one knife you need if you want to cover all your bases. The ergonomic handle, whether held in the reverse grip or held regularly, feels like an extension of your hand rather than holding just another knife. Each blade is machine ground, hand sharpened, and hand-assembled to give the end-user a custom feel in a production knife. Available in both Manual (this model) and Automatic variations, both Medusas rides on GTC race bearings for the smoothest, fastest action possible. The Medusa will be the workhorse you're looking for and is sure to outperform whatever task it's up against.
- Blade Length: 3.05"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Battle Worn
- Handle Material: Breakthrough Purple Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: GTC Race Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA