Heretic Knives Cleric OTF AUTO 3.5" 154CM Battleworn Black Single Edge Dagger Blade, Break Through Tan Aluminum Handles - H014-4A-BRKTA
HRKH0144ABRKTA: Cleric OTF Auto, Break Through Tan
The Cleric OTF automatic has a CNC machined 6061 aluminum handle and 154CM stainless steel blade. It offers a heavy duty build with a clean fit and finish, and fierce double action automatic action. The handle has a front-loaded thumb slide for ease of use and subtle contouring for a substantial grip. It has a compound machine ground blade and includes a drawstring Heretic Knives pouch.
- Front-loaded thumb slide provides smooth automatic double-action opening and closing
- Lightweight aluminum handle offers excellent strength and durability
- Compound ground blade for a versatile cutting edge
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.45"
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Style: Single Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Battleworn Black
- Handle Material: Break Through Tan Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Locking Mechanism: Slide
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.