Hults Bruk Premium Almike 16" Hatchet, Hickory Wood Handle, Leather Sheath - H840702
HUBH840702: Almike Premium Hatchet
The Hults Bruk "Almike" is a small all-purpose hatchet. It is intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. It is ideal for including in your pack and being worn on a belt.
Hults Bruk Premium Series axes spend more time being forged so the head shape is more detailed and the edge is hand sharpened. The handle is oval shaped for a better grip while in use.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening sessions.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 16"
- Blade Material: Swedish Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.42"
- Handle Material: American Hickory Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.87"
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Head Weight: 1 lbs.
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Made in Sweden