Innovation Factory Handy Rescue Firefighter Tool, 19.25" Overall - IFRT
IFRT: Handy Rescue Tool for Firefighters
The Handy Rescue Tool is a reliable and versatile yet lightweight tool intended to bridge that gap between small pocket-sized tools and large heavy ones used in today's fire service. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, this made-in-the-USA product meets all 4 categories of a fire department forcible entry tool. The HRT includes an axe (fully resharpenable), hammer, nail puller, hose spanner, pry bar, gas cut-off wrench, grapple hook, shock absorbing powergrip, cast alloy steel blade and shank, and a rust-resistant matte finish. The compact size of the HRT with the sheath/shoulder strap sling (sold separately) allows the HRT to be carried hands-free and quickly deployed during interior firefighting operations.
- All-in-one hammer, nail puller, reinforced pry bar with lever, wire twist, tire chain hook, grapple hook, hose spanner, and fully resharpenable 4.5" curved axe head
- Gas cut-off wrench
- Shock-absorbing PowerGrip
- Non-conducting fiberglass handle
- Rust-resistant matte finish
- Temporary blade guard included
- Meets all four categories for a fire department forcible entry tool
- Made in the USA for police, firefighters, and rescue workers
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Slicing Vehicle Glass
- Chisel Cut Sheet Metal
- Striking Tool
- Force Windows and Doors and Hasps
- Chop Drywall
- Pull Lathe and Wires
- Make Easy Inspection Holes
- General Overhaul Operations
- Glass Breaking Tool
- Door Stop
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 5" x 1.25"
- Edge: 4.5"
- Blade Material: Alloy Steel
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Weight: 2.24 lbs.
- Made in the USA