Brous Blades Pat Mac MacDaddy Flipper Knife 3.7" D2 Blade, Blackout, Stainless Steel Handles - MAC-BO
JBMACBO: Pat Mac MacDaddy
The MacDaddy is a collaboration between Brous Blades and firearms trainer Pat McNamara, aka Pat Mac. Pat went to Jason Brous with some specific requirements for his ultimate tactical knife. It needed to have a tail mounted carbide glass breaker, a seatbelt cutter, a tip-down pocket clip and an extra thick blade that can be used for prying. Jason then set out to design a modified sniper with a sheepsfoot blade that includes all of Pat's requests. The result is the MacDaddy, a steel frame lock flipper knife that will provide you with unparalleled strength and durability. Like all Brous Blades, the MacDaddy's 3.7" D2 blade rides on the Brous Bearing system to give you quick and smooth access to the blade. The anti-rotating pivot design will help prevent your knife from developing blade play during repetitive flipping sessions. The MacDaddy is an extra tough hardcore knife that will perfectly suit your tactical armament. Includes Certificate of Authenticity signed by Jason Brous.
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.187"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Thickness: 0.50"
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Blackout
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Clip/Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Designer: Jason Brous, Pat Mac
- Special Features: Glass Breaker, Seatbelt Cutter
- Limited Run of 600 (individually numbered)
- Includes: Hard Nylon Case
- Weight: 5.90 oz.
- Made in the USA