Jake Hoback A8 Slimline "Alternate Reality" Flipper Knife 3.25" CPM-20CV Stonewashed Blade, Fallout Black Milled Titanium Handles
JHKA8SLARBS: A8 Slimline Folding Knife, "Alternate Reality" Fallout Black/Stonewash
Jake Hoback Custom Knives
The A8 is a down-home, hard-work inspired folder. Jake Hoback built this knife to be at home in your pocket, so it's always where you need it and you don't have to think about it. It just plain works. Jake took his A10 folder and scaled it down to be much more pocket-friendly, while still being large and in charge! The A8 still sports a 3.25" blade like its A10 big brother, but it's much narrower and slides into the pocket with ease. The Grade 38 titanium handle is heavily milled with excellent ergonomics, a 3/4-length titanium backspacer, and reversible pocket clip. Anytime you see the word "Slimline," you know the knife will be lighter, faster, and thinner for even more ease of carrying. It will boast the same strength and precision engineering you have come to expect from Jake Hoback Knives.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets (less weight, same strength)
- Standard Sizes on all Screws for Ease of Replacement
- Hardened Steel Bearing Races
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.66"
- Overall Length: 7.80"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled Grade 38 Titanium, Fallout Black
- Handle Thickness: 0.49"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Designer: Jake Hoback
- Made in the USA