Jake Hoback Husky Flipper Knife 3.75" Nitro-V Black DLC Fallout Blade and Milled Titanium Handles
JHKHUSKYBFO: Husky Folding Knife, Black DLC Fallout
Jake Hoback Custom Knives
Jake has been asked many times over the years to make knives that have some substance to them, so when you put it in your pocket you know it's there. He has done knives this thick before but in very limited quantities. At 3/4" thick, he's able to really help you make it known that you have a huge freaking knife in your pocket!
Modeled after his A15 and pushing almost a full pound of titanium and premium steel, you know that this beast is gonna do work. It features the same appealing look and excellent ergonomics as its predecessor but in a way thicker package. The flipping action is as you'd expect with the Hoback Roller Detent and Pivot Thrust Bearings but deliberately more enjoyable thanks to the weight of the blade. Life is good when you're Husky!
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Standard Sizes on all Screws for Ease of Replacement
- Hardened Steel Bearing Races
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 5.50"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.243"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Fallout Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium, Black Fallout
- Handle Thickness: 0.77"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
- Designer: Jake Hoback
- Made in the USA