Jake Hoback/Alphahunter Tactical WarSpear Flipper Knife 3.07" S35VN Satin Blade, Sandblasted Milled Titanium Handles
JHKWSSB: WarSpear Folding Knife, Silver Sandblasted
Jake Hoback Custom Knives
Oh, how time flies! Jake has been making the Hoback version of Alphahunter Tactical Designs' WarHorse for quite some time now (over the last 8-9 years, give or take, in some shape or form). We would venture a guess that Chad and Jake have one of the longest-standing custom knifemaker collaborations in the industry.
Jake Hoback and Chad De Talente both felt it was time to offer their customers a different blade shape -- to give you a different option in the classic warhorse knife. Introducing the WarSpear, with a spear point blade that gives a great deal of added utility to the knife! It's basically a Black Stallion WarHorse but with a spear point blade made of CPM-S35VN stainless steel. The specs are the exact same overall, as is the tremendous flipping action and ergonomics. The WarSpear is the next evolution of this amazing design and partnership and is perfectly suited for everyday carry.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Hardened Stainless Bearing Races
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Full Bio/Organic 3D Machined Backspacer
- Redesigned Ergonomics for Comfortable Hard Use
- Proprietary Hoback Cammed Pivot
- Integrated Lanyard Slot
- Full FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for Complete Design Integrity
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Blade Length: 3.07"
- Cutting Edge: 2.90""
- Closed Length: 4.58"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Fuller Milled Titanium, Silver Sandblasted
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Designers: Jake Hoback and Chad DeTalente
- Made in the USA