Jim Dunlap Custom Cattle Knife Traditional Folder, CPM-154 Hand Rubbed Satin Blades, Amber Stag Handles with Stainless Steel Bolsters
JMDCATTLE: Custom Cattle Traditional Folding Knife, Amber Stag
Jim Dunlap Custom Knives
Jim Dunlap has a great affinity for traditional folding knives and a flair that makes them beautiful but not over-the-top. They are the exact point where beauty, form, and function meet for a superior product.
Similar to a Stockman, a Cattle Knife features three blades and a cigar-shaped handle for excellent ergonomics. The knife has an even profile on both sides for the great pocket presence and a rock-solid stout construction with a very sturdy mechanism and a half-stop safety. The CPM-154 blades have a hand rubbed satin finish and each includes a nail nick and sharpening choil. The handle is gorgeous amber stag with 410 stainless steel bolsters and shield. The knife is built for traditionalists or for those in localities where locking knives may be prohibited. This pattern dates back to the early 1800s and features the signature slanted bolsters and diamond shield.
- Main Blade Length: 2.625"
- Cutting Edge: 2.375"
- Closed Length: 3.625"
- Overall Length: 6.375"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Main Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Styles: Pen, Clip Point, and Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Hand Rubbed Satin
- Handle Material: Amber Stag with 410 Stainless Steel Bolsters and Shield
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Liner Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: None
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Designer: Jim Dunlap
- CPM-154 Stainless Steel Springs
- Handmade in the USA