Jaccard 5.5" Ceramic Granton Santoku Knife Co-Molded Handle in Giftbox - JZ200820
Cutting Edge Innovation for Professional Chefs. Jaccard Ceramic Knives offer unparalleled strength and maintain their original edge for up to 10 years without sharpening.
Cut slices so thing you can actually see through them! The ultra-sharp, diamond ground, ceramic blades from jaccard offer superior performance for cutting all types of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. The ultra-pure composition of Jaccard ceramic will not alter the taste or smell of fresh foods, unlike stainless steel knives that transfer metallic residues, causing many items to brown quickly.
Lightweight blades, paired with an ergonomic, comfort-grip handle, provide an ideal slicing experience for any chef. The perfectly balanced handle eliminates fatigue that often occurs during repetitive slicing.
- Maintains its original factory edge 15 times longer than conventional stainless steel
- Lightweight, balanced design reduces muscle fatigue
- Will not release metal ions that can brown or alter the taste of fruits and vegetables
- Ergonomic, soft grip, slip resistant handle
- Includes protective blade sheath to prevent injury and/or damage to the blade