KA-BAR 5599 Adventure Piggyback Fixed 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Blade, Steel Handle - 5599BP
KA5599: Adventure Piggyback
The Piggyback -- the smallest Adventure blade -- cuts like a knife twice its size. It takes no more room than a medium-sized folding knife, and its deep belly shape and short clip point are designed for "unzipping" game. Grip points on the spine allow for even the most delicate work and the knife's simple design makes cleanup a snap.
Johnson Adventure Blades
Steve Johnson was born on the edge and jumped as soon as he figured out how to walk.
His life is a constant pursuit of adventure - from drag racing, scuba diving and competitive shooting, to hunting big game wherever it is in season, often in rugged terrain and extreme temperatures.
Steve lives for adventure and thrives on adversity. He is an adrenaline junkie to the core and those personality traits come through in his knife designs.
- Deep belly & short clip point designed specifically for field dressing game
- High carbon stainless steel holds an edge and is corrosion resistant
- Compact design carries anywhere
- Fixed blade with skeleton handle for easy clean-up
- Blade Length: 2-3/4"
- Handle Length: 3-1/4"
- Overall Length: 6"
- 0.165" 5Cr13 stainless steel
- Hard Plastic Sheath
- Made in China