KA-BAR BK2-FDE Becker Campanion Fixed 5.25" Blade, FDE Grivory Handles, Molded Plastic Sheath
KABK2FDE: BK2 Becker Campanion - FDE
The ideal knife for all those who camp, hunt, or spend time afield. The Ka-Bar Campanion works just as well splitting kindling as it does prying apart joints and skinning game, not to mention chopping onions for the campfire chili! Includes glass-filled nylon hard sheath, drop point blade, non-reflective black coated blade, FDE Grivory handle scales, and a flat grind for extreme sharpness. The Campanion blade is constructed from 1095 Cro-Van carbon steel, which is like 1095 carbon steel. It's a low alloy carbon steel but with chrome and vanadium carbides which provide extra strength and wear resistance, giving you a knife that is easy to sharpen and still holds a good edge.
- Devastating cutting power – proven in the world's most challenging environments
- Each flat ground blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world
- Black epoxy coating
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length:: 10.625"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Weight: 16 oz
- Sheath Material: Flat Dark Earth Grivory
- Knife Made in USA; Sheath Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 617717700026
$92.58 On Sale: $29.95
$48.12 On Sale: $19.95