Kyocera Advanced Ceramics (Black) Wide Julienne Mandoline Slicer - CSN-182S-NBK
KCCSN182SNBK: Julienne Mandoline Slicer (handguard included)
Kyocera Advanced Ceramic
Extra wide teeth produces perfect string cuts (1/8" or 3.125 mm) for sautéing, garnish, salads, etc. Fast and easy to use: no set-up! Ideal for julienning carrots, zucchini and potatoes. Comfortable, angled handle. Use the corner notches to secure the slicer on top of bowls. Included handguard holds food securely and protects fingers. Blade: advanced ceramic. Handguard: ABS plastic. Handle: ABS resin. Dishwasher safe. Made in Japan.
For over 20 years, Kyocera advanced ceramic kitchen tools have been making it fast and easy to prepare meals. Thanks to advanced ceramic surfaces, peeled apples won't brown and graters won't rust. Our slicers don't need require set-up and our grinders won't leave a mess on countertops. Save time using these efficient, rust-free peelers, slicers, graters, and grinders for that prep task at hand.
- Extra wide teeth produce perfect string cuts (0.1" or 2.5 mm)
- Fast and easy to use: No set up!
- Ultra sharp, durable ceramic blade won't rust or brown foods
- Makes perfect matchstick vegetables for appetizers, garnishes or salads
- Advanced ceramic razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer
- Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers
- Corner notches git the slicer on top of bowls
- Comfortable ergonomic handle includes hang hole for storage
- Versatile, durable and affordable - ideal for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe