Kershaw 1324 Cathode Assisted Flipper 2.25" Stonewashed Tanto Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1324: 1324 Cathode Folding Knife
Not ultra-fancy, just ultra-functional.
In a battery, the cathode attracts the positive charge. One look at Kershaw’s Cathode tanto and we predict you'll have a very positive attraction indeed.
The Cathode isn't ultra fancy, just ultra functional. The 2.25" tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure grip—especially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and the SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since it's a flipper knife, it's perfect for left - or right-handed users.
The handle is stainless steel, hot-stamped with a repeating pattern that's not only looks good, but also enhances grip. The Cathode locks up securely during use thanks to the solid frame lock. Black hardware, including a backspacer with additional jimping and a reversible pocketc lip, sets off the Cathode's all-steel good looks.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14.0 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Flippe…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich 045…
Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Leek Assi…