Kershaw 1334 Spoiler Assisted Flipper 3.75" Stonewashed Plain Tanto Blade, Black G10 Handles
KS1334: 1334 Spoiler
With a blade length of 3.75 inches, the Kershaw 1334 Spoiler is a full-size assisted flipper knife featuring a stonewashed tanto blade and black G10 handles. The 1.25" jimping on the spine of the blade allows you to choke up on the blade for more precise, controlled cuts. The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. The G10 handles are extremely durable and textured for added grip. The 1334 Spoiler has a reversible, tip-up pocket clip and dual black thumb studs. The Spoiler is a great choice for anyone looking for a full-size, affordable pocket knife for everyday carry.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.54"
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95