Kershaw 1365 Misdirect Flipper Knife 2.9" BlackWashed Reverse Tanto Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1365: 1365 Misdirect Folding Knife
Direct your attention to the Misdirect.
The Misdirect is part of Kershaw's popular Starter Series, value-priced knives that offer a variety of styles and solid performance. The Misdirect is no exception.
Its 2.9" blade is a perfect size for everyday cutting tasks. The reverse tanto style ensures the tip is effectively positioned for piercing cuts and enables the Misdirect to slice through tough packaging and open quantities of mail with ease. Kershaw coated the blade with black-oxide and finished it in BlackWash, an attractive combination that can also hide scratches.
Access the capable blade with Kershaw's tried-and-true SpeedSafe assisted opening, which helps you open the Misdirect with minimal effort. The efficient flipper double-purposes as a finger guard when the knife is open. The stainless steel handle is smooth, sleek, and modern. Bead-blasting gives it a non-reflective matte finish that looks great. The Kershaw logo is lasered on the handle instead of the blade to maintain the Misdirect's clean and minimalistic style.
The Misdirect's pocket clip can be positioned on the left or right of the knife in the tip-up position. A textured backspacer transitions into a handy lanyard hole at the end of the handle. If you're looking to get started in the knife world—without busting the budget—don't miss the Misdirect.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.9" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.0" (10.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.8" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (92 g)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95